Don’t Re-invent, ReCalibrate.
When facing change in your professional life—whether it’s an unexpected change or one you anticipate is looming just around the corner—using the ReCalibration Principles will help you launch yourself into that next position (or even your retirement) more quickly and efectively.
A staggering 70 percent of Americans don’t feel that their work is engaging. An even higher percentage reflect that they are not maximizing their full potential. By making a few strategic adjustments in our professional lives we can beat the odds and be assured that we will be thriving in our NEXT professional iteration.
ReCalibrating to Your NEXT is the navigational guide that zeros-in on the critical principles and techniques for putting the ReCalibration process to work. This is a must read if you are:
• Confronted with an unexpected change affecting your livelihood; catapult yourself into effective action without missteps.
• Being asked to take a promotion you didn’t see coming; clearly evaluate your circumstances while being cognizant of blind spots and organizational politics.
• Realizing your current job is not the one you want; choose the best options that are available to you, even ones you might not have originally thought of.
• Dealing with an out-of-control boss; properly align your personal and professional beliefs, identifying your “true-north” that will guide you along your optimal path.
• You are ready to be promoted, yet no one else seems to share your opinion; ensure your ability to thrive by releasing old patterns, and adopting a thriving mindset and core habits.
• Unsure if you want to be around for yet another merger; effectively recognize the type of change or opportunity you are being faced with and empower yourself to act upon it.
• Ready to start that business that you’ve always been thinking about; be determined, willing, resilient, and effective in the face of opportunity.